2007 holiday card guide (part 2)

eggnogg + rum card by pinecone and chickadee



pop peace from pancake and franks



claire scully cards (via dsponge)



partidge, pear, tree by armatodesign


holiday bird and foliage cards by satsuma press


hope, peace, cookies by kate spade



typography letterpress holiday cards by a favorite



birds on a wire by andy pratt



catching snowflakes from bumble ink



merry merry merry letterpress noteset from vertalee letterpress


happy holiday notecards from the beautiful project



holly bird by round robin press



delightful wishes by elum designs

Jan Halvarson

4 comments:

Denise Kiggan said...

What a delightful selection. I like the HOPE, PEACE COOKIES!

Jess said...

I love Hope Peace Cookies (but I am a bit partial). Elum's photo cards are absolutely beautiful. I also like the ones by Night Owl Paper Goods. I think if I tried to put together a holiday card guide it would probably stretch into the hundreds of pages with all the great presses and lines out right now!

andy pratt said...

Hello

I like most of these, especially the ones by Andy Pratt...My name is Andy Pratt too, I'm a musician...please enjoy my work too.

www.andy-pratt.com
www.myspace.com/andyprattrocks
www.itsaboutmusic.com/andypratt.html
videos on you tube
more....

have fun...

Andy Pratt (singer/songwriter/author)

Anonymous said...

Oh Thank you for posting my newest holiday card!! I started scrolling down the list and was getting a sick feeling that I hadn't emailed you yet to let you know of my newest designs when much to my surprise you had already posted one! You have been such a great supporter to us all. Thank you many times over!

all my best,
shannon lowry
www.roundrobinpress.com