valentine's cards part 2



i keep finding amazing ones! loving the above one from papermonkeypress.com! they are made of eco-friendly sustainably harvested wood veneer (rounded corners) and printed by hand using antique wood type on their press that's over a hundred years old. here's some more favorites (below) and i'm sure there will be a third installment as well!

love tags by things are better with a parrott


night owl paper goods also with some beautiful eco-wood veneer cards




love letterpressed by amyb13



dove valentine by paper menagerie



i heart you by enfin la voila!



french fry love by uccello curioso



i love you card from joie studio



xoxocard by clementine press



love birds by pinecone & chickadee



mixed tape card by rhymes with twee



love hearrt by modern printed matter (anna cote)



owl love by lolo & sprout

Jan Halvarson

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The last card makes me think of breasts. Just sayin'.

Lauren said...

How can I choose just one?

Joanna Goddard said...

what a great round-up. thank you so much for this post xoxo

andrea said...

thank you for including my french fries along with such a great group of cards! i am especially loving that wood veneer!

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I just found your blog and I love it! I'm the editor of Style At Home magazine's web site (www.styleathome.com) and my blog is http://nataliebahadur.wordpress.com

I'm addicted to pretty paper and stationery (as you'll see in my blog!) -- great post -- thanks for sharing!