new kiki smith wallpaper


i came across this beautiful wallpaper, maiden & moonflower by kiki smith via the nytimes this weekend. the hand-printed wallpaper depicts a woman standing under a tree, surrounded by nocturnal animals and stars and comes in six color combinations. another bonus is the paper is PVC-free paper and printed with water-based inks. from www.studioprintworks.com. (above image from the nytimes).



speaking of the nytimes, their t's new spring design issue is now online. click here to view.

Jan Halvarson

6 comments:

Andrea Tachezy said...

I love Kikki Smith and the wallpapers are brilliant!

Homegrown {& the Bug} said...

I didn't love Kiki Smith before this morning...but now I do! I'm seriously trying to hold myself back from buying 72 rolls of the 'legume' :)...

orange you lucky! said...

Awesome wallpaper! There are a few other brilliant ones on the studio print works website. Thanks for sharing. I had no idea they exist.

arounna said...

I am a big Kiki Smith fan and these are just sooo lovely!!
btw - really like the changes on your blog -
arounna :)

lisa solomon said...

how i love kiki....

Design Scouting said...

I hadn't seen this and love the design.