affordable art for spring

prince print, iris schwarz, $25

It's been a while since I've done an affordable art post it seems, and so when I flipped open my well I was pleased to see all these beautiful varied tints of ochre and black themed images around. The colors all seem to be pulling me in at the moment.

girl with skinned knee by atwhim, $15

hello april print, ashleyg, $20

skyscraper, seasprayblue, $17

il_430xN.23191024bloom by yellena, $20

bear print by hide n seek, $23

il_430xN.23415308catching rain, denise simon, $20

Jan Halvarson

7 comments:

Enzie Shahmiri said...

Cute artwork! Especially like the one with the boot and band aid.

Anonymous said...

nice! especially am drawn to the raindrops drawing. so simple and lovely.

Laurie Cinotto said...

oh those shoes are wonderful!

Naomi Cleary said...

perhaps you might like to check out my friends work. they are tugboat print shop out of Pittsburgh PA. Hand printed work that is affordable and totally rocks. these are great prints you have posted too!!
-naomi

Jan Halvarson said...

naomi - perhaps you could leave their url and we'll check it ou.

Unknown said...

I LOVE AshleyG's stuff! Her bearded guys are so funny and sweet (:

imwithsully said...

I love the hide n seek stuff on etsy! Wonderful!!!!!