father's day gift guide

a

a fun no-holding back gift guide for father's day today. i thought i'd just go for it and pick whatever i thought a father would love to have or i'd love to give (or want myself)! i'm desperately wanting that last item, a vintage airline food cart turned bar!

1. neuton battery-powered mower, dwr
2. vintage flash camera clock, uncommon goods, $165
3. stanley thermos , limited edition, restoration hardware, $59
4. issey miyake twelve watch, 2modern
5. trout stapler, patina store, $15.95
6. blur seating, blue dot
7. tivoli audio, llc - model one

b
c

8. gold hammer piece, suzanne carlsen
9. truck and canoe cufflinks, suzanne carlsen
10. vintage airline food cart, flight001

Jan Halvarson

4 comments:

Fiona Cartolina said...

Glad to see SOMEONE is blogging today!
I need that crash cart.
My friends would really think I had gone mad if I pushed that around the patio this summer - I quite fancy myself in a flight attendants uniform too - hmmmmm!

Angie hearts said...

those are awesome gifts, have start doing some shopping

Stefan Lanfer said...

hard to go wrong with a trout stapler. can you stable trout with it?

Katie Parker said...

I have a tivoli radio - it is truly amazing - one of the best gifts I have ever recieved!