the art of the display: alicia bock

Bella and boo

Name: Alicia Bock
Shop Name: Alicia Bock Photography
Poppytalk Handmade: Table 9
Website: aliciabock.etsy.com aliciabock.com
City: Lansing

(above image: Children's Prints- Bella & Boo).


Green WallGreen Wall-
"Yellow Lawn Chair" Groundwork
"Mohair Horse and Rider" Yellow Monday

Kids DeskKids Desk Area
"Hello Summer" Cathy Nichols


2555815206_94b5ec616c
StudioBathroom and Studio
Fall, Winter Prints in the Bathroom and Bathing Beauties Print in Studio, Besty Walton
"Just Be Quiet" Multiple Personality
"The Writer"- Art and Ghosts


LivingRoomArtLiving Room:Terra Cotta Wall-

Birdie Print - MatteArt
To Fly, Flew, Flown- Ice Kubi
Golden Gate Bridge- Libby Mclinn
Tangle Hair- Oh My Cavalier
It's About Time we Got out- John Clark
Crescent Cycles Reproduction- Art.com


Kitchen-A.BockKitchen-
I always rotate 3 of my own photographs. I'll probably keep the summer ones up until fall and then switch things up a bit.

Jan Halvarson

3 comments:

Vero Navarro said...

Hi!
I enjoyed your blog a lot, I hope you dont mind if I link you from my own :)

cassandra said...

mmm... loving the tones in the kitchen snapshot. and your photos look beautiful! how lovely that you can rotate them as you wish. i'd love to do that seasonally!

tiel said...

i love the way you have shown these...makes it more real.