Something Special: Esther Coombs

plates in the road
Our Something Special post today is from UK's Esther Coombs who makes these beautifully hand-painted vintage dishes. Her newest pieces are plates and she put together a great collage of them and took a shot of them on one of the cobblestoned streets near her home in London. I love the yellow line in there (it adds an interesting touch). And she made this cute little video too (so fun)! Esther's amazing pieces are available through here and here.



plates on lino

EstherCoombs.etsy.com

Jan Halvarson

4 comments:

la casita de wendy said...

beautiful work!!!

shanna murray said...

thank you, jan, for prompting me to take a closer look at esther's work. i'm quite smitten!!

Bridget said...

I love your site, I just stumbled upon it! I am glad I did, I will be back :)

dee said...

These are beautiful...I love them. All of them!

And congrats on the Domino feature. That's fantastic :)