Carolyn Quartermaine - a close-up

pink2Carolyn Quartermaine - Cote Sud - Photo Marten Morell

Joy posted about Carolyn Quartermaine's home and her beautiful textiles this past July being in Vogue Living Australia and I came across the magazine article myself recently and remembered seeing a previous article of her home in Cote Maison Sud this past May as well. For some inspiration and special treat today, I scanned a few pictures from both articles, beautifully photographed by Martin Morell. I love her use of fluoro colours in her textiles, they bring a freshness and modern edge. You can see both articles in pdf format at her website, carolynquartermaine.com.

pink1Carolyn Quartermaine - Vogue Lving Australia - Photo Marten Morell

pink4Carolyn Quartermaine - Cote Sud - Photo Marten Morell

pink3Carolyn Quartermaine - Vogue Lving Australia - Photo Marten Morell

pink6Carolyn Quartermaine - Cote Sud - Photo Marten Morell

Jan Halvarson

11 comments:

Rachel Mallon said...

I just love this space too. I posted images from this interior space from Cote Sud on my blog as well. http://twoliablog.com/rachel/2008/07/11/interior-spaces-an-artists-home-in-france/

Ruth said...

I love Carolyn Quartermaine's work. She's incredible! I love how she's feminine without being overtly so.

Thanks for sharing!

Cindy said...

i really love the chair!

Fiona Cartolina said...

Wow wow wow - I'm lost for words - which is very unusual for me. Love it, all of it!

heather smith jones said...

i can't tell you how inspiring i find this jan! thank you.

Jan Halvarson said...

i'm glad you guys enjoyed this as much as i and heather, this space really reminds me of your art.

Molly said...

How beautiful! I love it all, but especially the flowing pink and white panel in the first photo - how romantic!

Molly said...

I LOVE your blog. i just started a design blog. Check out www.mrsmollyjones.blogspot.com

loveology said...

Oh, i truly love her work!

Thanks so much for sharing..

:) Mila.

Zamzam Design said...

I just love love love her work! The white and pink curtain is so beautiful! Very inspiring...

Unknown said...

So fresh bright and inspirational.. LOVE it!!