lunchbox time

Red Plaid Carafe and Lunch Box, Doggytails

Each fall I've done a post on lunch boxes since this blog started back in 2005 (se previous posts here) and I just saw a great post on Etsy's storque on handmade and vintage ones here. So in celebration of the lunch box/bag, here is my yearly submission (some the same as the Storque's picks which were so good) of handmade and vintage ones.


Red Bowl with utensils lunch sack, tlane
Oilcloth blue gingham bag, Julie Meyer
Lunch box notecards, Love to Stamp
Oilcloth red lace, Rick Rack Queen




Olive lace In-between tote, Made by Mollly
Mine, mine, mine set of 10 printed paper bags, Super Girl Stickers



Oilcloth faux-bois, Rick Rack Queen

Jan Halvarson

3 comments:

Unknown said...

this is great. much better than carrying your lunch around in a hannah montana lunchbox

Julie said...

Oh my goodness! Remember when carrying a lunch box to school was cool? I think I sat next to a girl who had this same red plaid lunchbox. :-) Now days, my kids would not be caught dead with a lunch box - just a plain brown paper bag, and "please don't write anything dorky on the bag mom!"

lisa solomon said...

omg. so cute!!