Screech Owl Design

screech1

I came across these papergoods from Screech Owl Design out of Brooklyn recently at Paper-Ya here in Vancouver. Beautiful mid-century-esque illustrations by Jacqueline of the husband and wife team, Jacqueline and George Schmidt. I see too they have a living line coming out, and I can hardly wait to see! Their line includes box sets and notecards, including a really cute zodiac line (see very bottom photo).

Screech Owl Design

screech2
screech3
screech4
screechzodiac

Jan Halvarson

7 comments:

Di Overton said...

These are such beautiful paintings I can't wait to see their home line either.

Kim Buchheit said...

supercooool cards :) must go check them out... thanks!

Unknown said...

I love screech owl designs -

N said...

Want that canoe print baaaad! +_+

lisa solomon said...

love these. they are super charming

Wendren said...

Love these drawings. Especially the one of the little bird on the telephone. I can hear him chirping in time with the ringing of the phone. :)

Isabel said...

i love these!!!