Renegade Highlights by Roadside Scholar

cricaceramicsrenegade08Cups and bowls from Circa Ceramics

By the sounds of it conditions were a little soggy at the Renegade Craft Fair in Chicago this weekend. But Gigi of Roadside Scholar was a trooper and so was her camera thanks to her MacGyver-styled ziplock bag cover she fashioned for the occasion. Thank you Gigi for withstanding the weather, and sharing all the crafty goodness you found there. Gigi has a lot more to show at her blog, here, so check it out!

deniseannsimonrenegade08Softies from Denise Ann Simon

luckybeepressrenegade08Papergoods from Lucky Bee Press

maramikipillowsrenegade08Textiles from MARAmiki


theweekendstoretypewriterriTypewriter key rings from The Weekend Store


bonbonsoapsrenegade08Soaps from Bon Bon Soap Company


sofiamasrijewelryrenegade08Pendants from Sofia Masri

Jan Halvarson

6 comments:

lindsay. said...

oh my goodness, my fingers are still prune-y from the never ending rain! renegade was worth it though, without a doubt. and circa ceramics is AWESOME. love, love, love them. thanks for the highlights!

Learning Spanish at 41 said...

These are all great looking items but I really like the typewriter key rings and the pillows. The photo of the bowls on the shelving is tee-riffic!

Seana said...

I just got back from the Renegade Craft Fair and I absolutely loved the jewelry from Sofia Masri, I didn't buy anything, now I am kicking myself. I guess I'll have to shop her Etsy store.

Nancy said...

I'm so jealous! Everything looks awesome, we never get any fair's like that in stupid Fl :(

Ashlee said...

I would love to have been there -- my AMEX would have burst into flames. Thanks for letting us live vicariously through the pictures.

oolong said...

I looove Maramiki. Do you by any chance know if we in Europe have Craft Fairs? Please let me know if we do.