art show

officepdx
nearYou_two_550_0
il_430xN.42086574

Boston-based Realist/Designer/Artist, Leah Giberson has just completed a new series of work for an upcoming solo show at Office PDX in Portland, OR. This is a west coast debut for Leah who re-interprets mid-century modern through a mixed media vocabulary that comes from a place between photography, painting and occasional embroidery.

Thurs., Oct 30 - Sun., Nov 16
10/30/2008 - 11/16/2008
Art Opening and Reception: 6 TO 8 PM ON Thurs., Oct. 30, sponsored in part by New Deal Vodka.

officepdx.com
leahgiberson.com
leahgiberson.etsy.com
poppytalkhandmade.com/gallery101

Jan Halvarson

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I was in Portland. I love Office PDX. I purchased my first portfolio their and I still use it today. The store is super cute too.

cat collier martinez said...

thanks for sharing Leah's art, i'm inspired, and that hasn't happened in a few days:)

lisa solomon said...

that is a show i'd like to see