Ladies and Gentlemen & Chikabird

jean1

We really love these new ornaments made from vintage wallpaper and 1/8" birch plywood by Seattle duo, Ladies and Gentlemen. All the wallpaper on the ornaments are ones that they've collected over the years and comes in various themes, such as, Safari animals, forest animals, farm animals, birds, classic ornament shapes and letters!! They're all on L&G shop now. They also have som sweet gift tags there too, which I plan on posting about with my gift tag post (coming soon)! And Chikabird (below) have made these really sweet custom felt slippers, birds nests (I love this as a holiday decorating idea with the bulbs) and I noticed they have some great new linen pouches in their shop too.


jean2

Jan Halvarson

2 comments:

Margaret E. Perry said...

great ornaments...can I ask though, what kind of tree is that? It's beautiful, and I'm looking for living tree alternatives, because my faltmate is allergic.

Jean said...

I want to say magnolia tree?? but I'm horrible at recognizing plants/flowers.
so i'm not entirely sure...but I know for sure that magnolia trees have this smooth curvy texture. they're very pretty. hope this helps. :)