A Modern Winter Village & New Calendar

something1

I came across these sweet wooden houses in the gocco pool last night, and found out while investigating a little further they were not only made by one of our favorite designer duo's, Something's Hiding in Here, but the houses are also "their" modern take on the winter village. Sweet! (Oh and you have to see them dance - I howled). Click here to see them dance and here to buy.

something2

And if you can't get enough of them yet, they've also made a very unique 2009 calendar which we're also adoring. The letterpressed calendar cards and wood stand are packaged in a muslin bag. Click here to go to their shop.

Jan Halvarson

2 comments:

Fiona Cartolina said...

Now this is the calendar for me. I am so practical and have limited space on my table top. I think this is just about perfect. I could write notes on the backs and use a bingo pen thingy to mark the days!

Unknown said...

Genious products from SIHIH, as usual!