new work: lisa congdon

lisa congdon collage

I'm really attracted to turquoise (especially at this time of year), maybe it has something to do with the lack of sun, but whatever the case I was really taken when I saw this collage (above - entitled "Blue") by Lisa Congdon. The piece is a collage on wood with vintage ephemera and photos. Click here (her etsy shop) to see more work that she's just listed as well as this letterpressed piece (below) at Little Paper Planes.

2524_w450

Jan Halvarson

4 comments:

TaMs* said...

oh yum, I love all of Lisa's work. This blue is fantastic.

Laura | Southern Scout said...

i heart Lisa Cogdon's work! And I didn't know she did letterpress stuff, thanks for sharing!

Michelle said...

I love the colors in her work, they seem vintage and also modern, very cool.

A COLLAGE A DAY said...

i love the mixture of old and new in Lisa Congdon's collage.