29 Black Street, Life in a Nova Scotia village

29blackstreet

Do you know about 29 Black Street? Well if you don't, I'm going to tell you. Something magical seems to be there from this vantage point. There's a few things. There's a lovely seaside cottage (shhhh.......it's for sale, um seriously considering)... and, there are some very lucky animals too. And the owner of both makes these lovely little posters/art cards that are for sale in her lovely little new shop.

Sweet Jake

Jan Halvarson

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you haven't been to 29Blackstreet, you have Missed it. Go at once, and you will cry, laugh, learn, and maybe even buy the house.

BumbleVee said...

I go there every morning.....for coffee and bubbles....and, of course, to see Oliver....most trusted office assistant. Having no cat of my own, I love to live vicariously.......what a sweet face he has...
oh, and I have lilacs from 29 Black Street too... well, not the real thing... but the beautiful prints...they last all year round and make me smile whenever I go into my craft room and see them in their "vintage look" frames....