The Art of the display: Comme Ça

comme ca2photo by erhard pfeiffer

I noticed this picture of Comme Ça, a restaurant in West Hollywood in the March issue of Elle Decor and immediately fell for all the vintage mirrors displayed on the wall. So went on a hunt to find a few over at Etsy, and was pleasantly surprised to find so many good ones. Here's a few that stood out.

mirrors

Top Left to Right: bluebellbazaar.etsy.com
Middle Left to Right: Neatcurios.etsy.com and StoriesTold.etsy.com
Bottom Left to Right: blueskyday.etsy.com and onlinechic.etsy.com

Jan Halvarson

8 comments:

.Something Else Perhaps. said...

LOVE these!

Anonymous said...

I love the entire look!

Chrisy said...

The mirror look wonderful en masse...I've seen a similar look in a private home and it also looked stunning...

Selvage Quilter said...

Your blog was featured on the “Selvage Blog” yesterday, among the winners of the “Kreativ Blogger” award. If you like, you may copy the logo and paste it onto your blog. Then you can list 10 of your favorite blogs. It seems my readers enjoyed this post and told their friends, because I had over 600 visitors to my blog yesterday, more than usual. I realize this is more like a chain letter than a Nobel Prize, but it is fun. Best wishes to you.

Karen

Karen Griska
www.selvageblog.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I didn't know Etsy did vintage mirrors, I myself collect them, have got some french guild ones, one is huge!! in gold color, I like the art deco ones as well.
Good selection

Jan Halvarson said...

oh thanks karen!

pigeon.toed said...

i love comme ca! the fries there are absolutely amazing!

lisa solomon said...

old mirrors are so cool