Charley Harper Kids @ Fawn & Forest!


Fawn & Forest's newsletter just arrived today and we were thrilled to see the Charley Harper kids collections now available at their shop, in case you were disappointed (like us) missing them at Old Navy this past season. And here's a great way to hang them!Also, it's fun seeing so many Poppytalk Handmade participants being feature now in their Forest Finds section at their online shop! This month, check out Shirin Kids, Kiki & Polly and Beehive and from April, Periwinkle Bloom and Boopalina Bebe!

Jan Halvarson

5 comments:

Mindy said...

Very cool find, and I love Harper's illustrations! In terms of children's book design, I still love "The Snowy Day" by E. Keats. The watercolors really set the tone of the story. I think that is when I first grew an appreciation for color and design.

leni said...

I wish I could be a kid again! Those are so cute.

Perideau Designs said...

Very cute!

dawn said...

My nephew was just playing with our set yesterday! I love Harpers work.

Hannah Nunn said...

You don't have to be a kid again. My daughter bought be the Charley Harper memory game for Christmas! I'm 36. It's lovely!!!!