Fresh From the Oven by Will Bryant: Andrew Le/Mix 1

by Will Bryant

Andrew Le good design and a solid concept. He's a good friend of mine and former classmate at Mississippi State.

He's also pretty funny.
And really loves type.
See more of Andrew's projects here. And if you like Andrew's work you should definitely check out Nicholas Feltron, Frank Chimero, and Jennifer Daniel.




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Here is the debut mix for the lovely folks at PoppyTalk! This is a selection of some crafty ladies that I've sequenced into one seamless mp3. It's yours for your listening pleasure. I hope you enjoy!

visit the Porch to ::: DOWNLOAD "PoppyTalk Fresh From the Oven: Mix 1" :::

Tracklist:

1. St. Vincent - "The Strangers"
2. Feist - "Brandy Alexander"
3. Chairlift - "Evident Utensil"
4. Au Revoir Simone - "Shadows"
5. Beach House - "D.A.R.L.I.N.G."
6. Cat Power - "Where Is My Love"

Please support these artists! It always sounds better on vinyl :)

more of my musical endeavors can be found at Porch of the Mystics.


Posted by Will Bryant

Jan Halvarson

5 comments:

made sweet said...

I like Andrew's stuff a lot, and thanks for the mix!

Silk sheets boutique said...

Thanks for the mix, I've been listening to it for the last day or two and love it!

Audrie said...

That Helvetica poster is a great combination of two awesome things! And I adore that Chairlift song :D

Annie May said...

Seriously is that his resume...if so, it's soooo great! Also, awesome mix! Thanks so much! You should check out Warpaint, I think they'd be a great for the next mix!!!!
http://yolksy.blogspot.com/2009/06/blog-post_18.html

Eugene Lim said...

Brilliant mix, love it (: So I definitely know what I'm going to be humming at work for the next few days...