outdoor vintage

thevintagesupplyco.etsy.com
When it comes to outdoor furniture, I usually lean towards modern (higher-end) pieces that I really can't afford, so alternatively, vintage seems the way to go and I've always got my eye out scouting. Usually this time of year, near the end of July beginning of August, one can find more deals with outdoor furniture, hence, time to start looking. Here's a few samples of some sweet vintage outdoor.

napastyle.com

thevintagesupplyco.etsy.com

surfingcowboys.com

bittersweetdesign.etsy.com

ReclaimTheThrone.etsy.com

MaterialExcess.etsy.com

surfingcowboys.com

Jan Halvarson

5 comments:

Pretty Neat Designs said...

I saw a set of Russell Woodard metal chairs at Brimfield a couple of years ago and the price was low, but I didn't buy them. I am still kicking myself!

FoundVintageStyle said...

I love vintage for the garden...
these are all great finds!

dahlhaus said...

Great finds, Jan! Love the metal, chipped paint and vintage feel!

able mabel said...

My favorite is the surfingcowboys one!

lisa solomon said...

yes yes yes yes