Saved Polaroid!



How fun! Urban Outfitters announces Special Edition Deadstock Polaroid Film and Camera Kits! They will have a limited edition of 700 hand-numbered deadstock Polaroid camera kits. It will feature one pack of deadstock Polaroid Instant Film and one of the most sought after analog instant camers: the Polaroid ONE600 Classic, the last Polaroid camera produced.

Urban Outfitters will also be offering additional deadstock original Polaroid Type 779 instant film saved from the last production runs made at the Polaroid factory in Enschede, Netherlands. Film will retail at $24 and the camera kits at $180.

The exclusive Special Edition Product Launch is scheduled for August 21st, 2009 in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Vancouver, New York (Broadway), New York (Second Avenue), Boston, London, England and camera kits will also be available online August 28th, 2009 at urbanoutfitters.com.

Jan Halvarson

10 comments:

kristina said...

wow that's super cool! my camera is been lonely for some time now since i haven't been able to procure some films for it to hang out with - thanks for sharing will repost if i may

wix said...

So much for film for the people: that's a 214% markup :( Oh well, in this economy...

Brandy said...

How fun! If only I had a couple hundred to spend :) I'll be dreaming.

Brandy said...

P.s I would love to include you on my site The LOVELY List. Check it out and let me know if your interested.
xoxo Brandy
thelovelylist.com

Anonymous said...

this would make a great gift for my hubby actually..... :) thanks. xo.

Anonymous said...

i actually own one, which i bought from a Rite Aid [drug store]. It was the last of its kind being sold there, and luckily i got it only for $10 instead of $30 because the manager was nice enough to give it to me for that price.

Melissa Blake said...

how cool!

Jeshjohnz said...

I am so sad that Polaroid stopped production on their Instant camera but I have found a cheaper solution. Has anyone checked out the Fuji Instax 200 camera? I bought one in the beginning of the summer and lets just say its the best summer romance I've ever had. With Polaroid products being ridiculously expensive I decided to try the Fuji Instant camera. Its the same exact concept- instant pictures but the quality of the picture is actually better. The picture is only different in dimensions- the Fuji is a longer in width than height.

If anyone is interested in this new instant camera and film contact me and at jessica@adessoalbums.com. I can get you 10% discount on this product through Adesso Albums!

www.adessoalbums.com

http://www.adessoalbums.com/fujifilm-album-kit.html

Anonymous said...

ten whole photographs! wow!

Anonymous said...

I want to know - How did Urban Outfitters get all the film?!