Sara and Julia



Being a Julia Child fan (I think her Beef Bourguignon was one of my first recipes I tried to conquer when I first started cooking); I couldn't help but post about Pennsylvania-based designer Sara Smedley's newly launched Julia Child-inspired hand silkscreened linen aprons and tea towels. The two print color choices are based on the covers of Mastering the Art of French Cooking, Vol. 1 and Vol.2. They are available on white or natural linen. You can view the collection here and visit her own blog announcement here.


Jan Halvarson

5 comments:

glam.spoon said...

great fabric... sweet skirt. ;)

melanie said...

i'm a huge fan of these linen aprons and tea towels! i've seen them in person and believe me, they are immaculate. the attention to detail in every inch shows just how much sara loves making them – and after all, isn't that what it's all about... xox

Mandy Behrens said...

These are so lovely! Love the construction and prints. Cheers!

jamieofalltrades said...

Very cute and so complementary of the cookbook.

Kristi said...

Aw that's cute.