affordable Art {morning edition}: Berkley Illustration

wolf5x7

This wolf print from Berkley Illustration has really got me thinking about a home library. We have this "larger storage closet" in our new townhome that would be perfect for a mini-library of sorts. I love turning closets into mini rooms, I've been doing it since I was a teenager (oh the closet decorating stories I could tell; but for another time. This post IS about affordable art.). And how fitting this one would be for a library. And at just $10, why not buy one of his friends to keep him company? Racoon? Cheetah? Meekrat looks interesting.

Photo credit: Pual Lepreux for Marie Claire Maison

Jan Halvarson

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Turning closets into mini rooms - I love it! I used to ask my mother if I could move my bed into the walk-in closet of the "play room" my sisters and I shared.

TheSeaWithin said...

I love Berkley Illustration! I have decorate most of my house in it. I have a pile of prints that I still need to frame. I love them all!

Jan Halvarson said...

Diana - oh you did? How fun! I love surprises like that in a home.

plaisirs simples said...

LOVE this idea! and what a fun idea for children to create a little library! i was such a bookworm as a kid, i would have LOVED to cozy up in a little room like this and read! adorable!