Collecting Green



Another wonderful day of autumn colours, and we've collected a few "green" ones (from the Autumn Colour Week pool) to summarize the day. Thanks to everyone who participated again, the response has been wonderful! Please join us tomorrow again as we explore our next autumn colour, orange!

Line 1: Bottles, Daily Poetics; Collage, Daily Poetics; Green pumpkin, Oakmoss; Vintage truck, Artsy Mama and Knitalatte.

Line 2: Yummy & Company; Greenhouse by Fold; Television greeting card by Fold; Leslie Sophia; and The Grit by Monkey Puzzle Press.

Line 3: Sixaguilars; Green Tea card by Pink Bathtub Designs; Mayfly; Monogram Letterpress Notecards by Hijirik Studio; and The Dumpster Incident by Amy Greenan.

Line 4: Hens and Chickens, Futurowoman; A Gentle World by Futurowoman; Green tomatoes, Jo Stockton; Blackbird Print by 12fifteen and Lisa DeJohn at artstream

Jan Halvarson

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for selecting a couple of my flickr pics to share! (I can hardly wait until tomorrow to share *orange*!!

Kariann

jamieofalltrades.typepad.com said...

Cute! I love the green tea card!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I have my greens up now. I'm bummed I missed Monday, but you can count on me for the rest of the week's colors! :D

LeS said...

thank you! happy to be amongst such stellar company :)

Captain Nick Sparrow said...

Thanks for the inspiration!
http://paperbackpirate.blogspot.com/2009/09/green.html

Hijiri said...

it's been so fun and inspirational already, thank you so much!!!

The little planter is super cute! xo Hijiri

alexkeller said...

funny - i noticed a bit of green in my shop the other day...planters, jewelry box, and i just picked up a set of green pyrex bowls. odd, because i would love to see some leaves changing to orange, red, and yellow...

futurowoman said...

Thank you! This is such a fun idea--I'm loving the flickr group, too!

Amy G. said...

Ooh, thank you very much for including my painting. Maybe my last name helps? ;)