Collecting Orange


Here's our collection today of the beautiful oranges that were uploaded to the Autumn Colour Week (flickr pool). So many ones to choose from, it was hard to just pick 4 lines. We are looking forward to the last two days, Brown (thursday) and Red (friday)!

Line 1: Chairs, girlhula; happy birthday biba!, Hyggelig happy; little chairs, vanessa e.; orange lids, Xanthe berkeley and welcome mat, Glitter Crisis.

Line 2: FOCA, Christopher Koelle; The Cabin Next Door, CWorrell; Kid ferry, Crownsquirrels; shelf, Something's Hiding in Here; and Colourfull Chard, Dalhaus.

Line 3: Alphabet Letterpress Greeting Cards, Hijirik; ink, jek in the box; tins, Mockduck; Everything will be OK by Michelle Cavigliano, My Zoetrope; and Ana Ventura, artstream gallery

Line 4: Letterpress Maple Leafs, Dingbat Press; Saffron, Stephanie Levy; Vintage Orange Crate Bellalulu Vintage; Knitalatte11; hazy days, Cre8tive outlet.

Jan Halvarson

6 comments:

found paper co. said...

Loving the orange, and this series! Looking forward to brown and red to round out the week.

julie said...

thanks for including my pic 'hazy days' !!! I am really enjoying taking note of the particular colours throughout my day. The images look great!

Myfanwy Nixon said...

Thanks for including my work (I'm 'Mock Duck'): I am honoured!

xanthe said...

thanks for including me, the orange lids jumped out at me in the supermarket.....orange has been my favourite day!...x.

daisyfleur said...

Lovely collection - nice series!

Jan Halvarson said...

Thanks for participating with all these lovely images!