Gypsy Faire Tents



For those of you who read my blog, I'm sure it's no secret how much I like tents, campers, and setting up life outside. So of course I was in awe when I saw these tents and umbrellas from a company out of Georgia called Gypsy Faire Tents. It is the collaboration of JoAnn Adams and Heather Antonelli who were inspired to design a lifestyle collection centered on outdoor living. This shared passion along with their longtime working relationship led them to India where the collection was conceptualized and designed. Specializing in garden and special event tents and textile design the company uses century’s old techniques, employing traditional textile manufacturing with modern design trends. Click here for more info.







Jan Halvarson

9 comments:

The pale observer said...

These tents are gorgeous!! I especially love the pink Moroccan looking one. At once indulgent and practical... wish I saw more style in the tents available on the wider market!!

Keep showing us these secret gems! :)

Holli in Ghana

abby jane said...

love love love them!

Maia said...

That first tent is stunning...I adore the print!

Anonymous said...

i love those stripes!!!

Hilary said...

Wow, I can see the Indian influence on pieces like these. I find the idea of outdoor living so appealing and what better than to do it in style!

Anna said...

Wow, I really love these.

lisa solomon said...

ok. i want to play gypsy now

jamaica byles said...

Perfect! I've been looking for a source of pretty indian inspired tents, but better made than ones currently available on the net (they tend to fade in the sun).Thanks for this valuable source!

FreshBorder said...

Has anyone ever ordered one? Does anyone own their own tent from them?