i made this for you... vol.6

I made this for youPencilsmainPencils mini

technically, this week should be called i had this made for you. stephen likes to stockpile pencils and he doesn't like to share them. so i ordered a few dozen pencils and had them customized with sayings like: "my wife gave me this pencil", "this pencil belongs to stephen", "will trade pencil for snickers", "if found return to stephen"...

if you have a special message (30 characters or less), the oriental trading company is a great source. for $5.99 you can order 24 custom pencils.

From shaunaSHinH



somethingshidinginhere.typepad.com

Jan Halvarson

6 comments:

The pale observer said...

Those are cute!!! Will they write ANYTHING on your pencils if you ask? :)

abbyglassenberg said...

When I taught sixth grade I had pencils made up that said, "Return me to Mrs. Glassenberg". The most random people would show up in my classroom and hand me back a pencil they had found. It worked so well!

Lindy Gaskill said...

That is a great idea and would make a fun surprise gift for someone!

glam.spoon said...

what a great idea... thanks for sharing!

Pinecone Camp said...

This is a great idea Jan. I want to know what the Pale Observer would like to have printed on her pencils!

katebingburt said...

I love these! They got so affordable! I checked this out a few years ago, but the quantities were too high for what I wanted - can't wait to make some!