Artists from Man Shops Globe

aureliealvarez.com

Piggy-backing a post by Victoria this past evening about the new show Man Shops Globe, featuring Anthropologie's Keith Johnson, I came across the beautiful work of a few artists they are featuring and had to mention them here. Beautiful over-sized paintings by French artist, Aurelie Alvarez. In an online clip, Johnson re-visits Auralie's artist's house finding pieces for the store's display. Click here to see more of Aurelie's work.



Picture 11
aureliealvarez.com

And also standing out, the work of Holland's Leslie Oschmann, (a former Anthropologie visual director), Leslie re-works vintage pieces using tapestries and paintings bringing a current vibe to old pieces. More of Leslie's work can be seen at her website, swarmhome.com.

More sneak peeks of the show can be seen here and check out the Sundance Channel for episode listings.






Jan Halvarson

11 comments:

Denise Kiggan said...

Those French Prints - Ahh!!!

daisyfleur said...

The prints are beautiful & I love the chairs.

Rita Vindedzis said...

The chairs are beautiful!!!

cathy said...

Love Aurelie Alvarez' work -very Carolyne Quartermaine - ish - who I love

Kickcan & Conkers said...

Love Aurelie's work - beautiful!

La Almoneda de Gabriela said...

I love the prints! your work ist very special and i love it!

gabriela ruigomez said...

i love the prints! your work ist very special and i love it!

Uncle Beefy said...

I love all of it! The artists, their work, the clips, this post! It really helps deepen my jealousy in a profound way...and what's not to love about that I ask you? Now THIS is the side of retail I want to work on! I know...take a ticket, get in line. Siiiigh. :)

Jan Halvarson said...

Uncle Beefy - you and me both. A dream job.

Carol Jeandel said...

Love them ! Great job It ture amaze ... i can't past those : )

Marisa and Creative Thursday said...

Oooh I watched this episode over the weekend and instantly loved Aurelie's art! gorgeous.