A black and white friday!

b & w fridayYou are the Beez Neez

Today I decided to put a few black and white things together (okay and a few creams), one of my favourite combo's. I think with black and white you can never really go wrong, it always looks clean and fresh, whether it's with decor, art or fashion, it always look good.

Jonathan Adler

b & w friday

Found objects print by with wallpaper, birds pillow by olive and mushroom notebook by lines by davis

Untitled-1Vases by Alyssa Ettinger, Lovebirds breathe letterpress cards by Blackbird Letterpress and pillow by Hazel and Hunter

il_430xN.91813930Spin Spin Handmade

b & w friday
tansy & co, Spin Spin Handmade, Trace My Face and K is Calligraphy

Sweet Ride

AudreyMugBerd and Bee

Jan Halvarson

6 comments:

our little love nest said...

Loving that cutting! So gorgeous! xo

daisyfleur said...

Great collection of items. I like the graphic element.

Nolar Dog said...

If only everything in life was so black and white and so simple.

Everything would be beautiful like these!

My Owl Barn said...

Love the black & white theme of the post. My favorite is the pins print from the selection.

K is for Calligraphy said...

I really like the safety pins too! And Berd and Bee's cute mugs! Wish all Fridays were this simple! Thank you for featuring my holiday gift tags! xo, Katy

babelfish said...

What a wonderful post, love everything featured here.