Copenhagen Apartments

copenhagen apartments

Another beautiful interiors book from the folks at Paumes Japan as they feature apartments of twenty artists and designers living in the Danish capital of Copenhagen. Families, couples and individuals open their homes to let us explore and admire the beauty and charm of their Scandinavian flair. See homes from Anne Black and Jesper Moseholm-Jorgensen; Sara Müllertz and Mia (fashion designer) and Jan Risager (musician).

paumes.com

copenhagen apartments
copenhagen apartments

copenhagen apartments
copenhagen apartments

copenhagen apartments
copenhagen apartments

Jan Halvarson

5 comments:

Zee said...

Beautiful, I love Paumes books. One more to add to my collection!

Jutta said...

I don't know how the danish people always do it, they got such great sense of style. And they make it look so easy.

Carol Jeandel said...

I would like to deco my house like this It look simple (do not bother the feel) with colour ; )

Unknown said...

This is so great. I think I'll have to ask Santa to put it in my stocking this year. :)

Marie said...

Damned! or should I say 'Thank you'.... this time I could not resist and just bought one of their beautiful books. The 'kids bedroom in Paris' had been in my mind for a long time already....