Treat Street

IMG_4459

I'm sure many of you get Gwyneth Paltrow's GOOP weekly newsletter, and if you did today you were probably as delighted as I was to read about this adorable "secret bakery" called Treat Street. So love this. It's your friendly neighborhood secret bakery which pops up when you least expect it turning your day into some sugary fun! Click this week's GOOP newsletter featuring more about this fun pop-up neighborhood bakery and some of their favourite recipes such as these Eyeball Cupcakes (below). (Images from treatst.blogspot.com and cupcake photo by Eric Staudenmaier from "Hey There Cupcake" (Melcher Media 2004) by Clare Crespo via goop.com).

Jan Halvarson

8 comments:

Shannon of HAPPINESS IS said...

Yeah! I saw this on GOOP and love the concept. Wish there was one on MY street! :)

Poke Salad Annie said...

oooh, i love those eyeball cupcakes. think i'll make some on saturday!

Pinecone Camp said...

Thank God, this is not on my street. I eat enough treats as it is. This really is cute, and I'm not a huge fan of Goop. Maybe because she makes me feel useless!
Have a spooky Halloween!

Megan Dempsey said...

Adorable! Instant happiness. And gratification.

Heidi said...

How had I never heard of GOOP before? Thank you, thank you.

http://oliveobserver.blogspot.com/

Laura said...

What an awesome idea, I wish there was a little roving bakery like this where I live :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing! :D

Coco Cake Land said...

LOVE THIS!

hmm, perhaps coco cake can start popping up randomly on the street... :)