Hula Seventy: Very Awesome World

Posted by Hula Seventy

Awesome Book Tour from Dallas Clayton on Vimeo.


I've been following Dallas Clayton for a while now let me tell you, the story just keeps getting better and better.



I think this is what art is all about.



Making and sharing. And then sharing some more.



All across the country, all across the world.



I'm not sure how many printings the book is up to now but back in June, it was in its fifth sold out printing in five months. I want this book for my kids, for every child I know. And the all the ones I don't know. Also, I can think of a few adults this book would be good for, including myself.



Peek inside An Awesome Book here, pre-order copies here. Can't think of a better gift to give. Because books like this make the world a little bit more awesome.

Jan Halvarson

4 comments:

Ange said...

Now THAT is an idea worth getting out into the world! Amazingly awesome even...

Jan Halvarson said...

Thanks for introducing this to me Andrea!

Anonymous said...

That is so amazing - what a fantastic idea.

Genevieve said...

Thanks for the introduction to this incredible book and project!