Things on the radar

forthehome1

We are slowly getting into the gift-giving season here. And this year I promised myself to try and have all my shopping done by the third week in November so I can have some time to order things online, receive them via the mail and then mail them out again (if need be). The plan is to do this so I can sit back and enjoy the holiday season for a change (it's never happened before)! So I'm realizing now I have to start soon (there's really only 20 days or so for all this to actually take place, eek!); so I'm starting to send out my radar detector. Also stay tuned for our upcoming Holiday Gift Guides coming this month starting with cards, decorations and then gifts. Love this time of year!

No. 1 Things I Like Tray by John Derian $145 CAD from The Cross (a local shop here in Vancouver which recently opened an online shop - and ships internationally).

No. 2 Leather-handled Wicker Storage Baskets from Canada's "designer guys" Steven and Chris's S&C line. 15" and 16-1/2" h. $120/pair. At retailers across Canada. See Canfloyd Trading for retailers. Image by Jessica Lin for H&H.

no3

No. 3 Looking like an embroider sampler, these ABC pillows are from House of Hedda (Sweden) and a perfect holiday decor accessory. 50x50cm, 345 kr, houseofhedda.com.

No. 4 All You Need Is Love wooden sign by Box Brownie Trading and available through notonhighstreet.com. £170.00

no4

Jan Halvarson

8 comments:

Little Gray Pixel said...

I MUST have that All You Need Is Love art. It's going on my Wish List stat.

Roxanne said...

I love those pillows. They would look fantastic in my house for the holidays.

Kate Kelleher said...

I also love 'All you need is love' I put that on my birthday wish list, I didn't get it boo hoo! Well there is hope for that jolly bearded friend who should be popping by at the end of December...

Pinecone Camp said...

All your shopping by when?? Yikes! I'm hustling on the 23rd of December, without fail, every year. Wow. I have to change that.
Love "all you need is love" - so sweet!

sMacThoughts said...

I want the pillows!

Jan Halvarson said...

Oh Pinecone Camp! I have never ever done that. This is all just wishful thinking - because I always find myself rushing and not enjoying the last two weeks before Christmas....you know....Maybe this year?

: )

Maureen Stevens said...

Cute pillows! Great design ideas

Melanie said...

LOVE the love art. Great idea to use as a pseudo head board as well.