Call for Submissions Deadline! Int'l Arts & Crafts Online Market

Vintage Map Box by dsharp

We're taking submissions for our upcoming next month's market at Poppytalk Handmade, an International Arts & Crafts online market. To celebrate Vancouver's 2010 Olympics, we will be holding an International Arts & Crafts Fair during the games online. We plan to feature the best of the best from all over the world! Submission Deadline: Jan 31st! Email us at poppytalkblog[at]yahoo[dot]ca this weekend with a link to your work. Enter "Int'l Arts & Crafts Submission" in the subject line! Yay!

Jan Halvarson

9 comments:

KV Creative Designs said...

Ohhh I am emailing you right now! Thank you for the opportunity!

Happy New Year & Artful Blessings,
Kathryn

Nicole said...

Thanks for the opportunity! I've sent an e-mail your way.

Jacaranda Designs Jewelry said...

Just sent my email off to you - I'd love to be part of the market. Thanks

HereBeDragons said...

A great box - then again, I just love maps!

Momichka said...

Yey!! This is a great idea!!
I just sent an email hoping to be a part of this Fair!!!

All the best,

Marija

Ola Silvera said...

Okay now I kind of wish I wasn't just another boring ole Canadian! :O)

jacqm said...

i'm ready!!!
off to email you now

Sylvia-Louise said...

What a great idea! I'm emailing you now.

Anonymous said...

Not sure if I make the cut, but I'll give it a try anyway!