Hula Seventy: Color Therapy

Post by Hula Seventy


Eclectic Company, Grant Hamilton


It's been so dark and grey and rainy here in Portland, I can hardly stand it. I don't think I'm going to make it, friends. But a healthy dose of color? Yes, please. A shot (or two or three) of something bright and juicy? That should cure what ails me. For the time being, at least.



Jennifer Sanchez, 20x200




vintage necklace, spacejam



Primary Colors, Ninainvorm



hello, lisa congdon



glass bowls, Hindsvik



Lucky Elephant, Mati Rose



paper balloon, Mieke Willems



Love plate, Ninainvorm



vintage telephone, the curiosity shoppe



Monsier II, Blancucha




Food-gas, Blue Citrus Art



Speaking in Color, Ward Jenkins



Tatsuro Kiuchi, 20x200



paper garland, Mieke Willems

Jan Halvarson

18 comments:

FoundVintageStyle said...

great choices...
I feel the same here in Toronto, it gets dark early, it's cold and damp and grey!
I crave color all winter...

Unknown said...

I liked the elephant!
beautiful blog.
;)

Have A Nice Day said...

I love yellow all year round. :)
Liked Ward Jenkins Speaking in Color a lot.

Cynthia said...

It's cold and grey here in the California wine country as well. Thanks for all the color today. It brightens the day!

Kickcan & Conkers said...

Oh, I know the feeling! We're in for our first weekend of snow.
Posted this today - just what the doctor ordered...

http://kickcanandconkers.tumblr.com/post/321776046/a-collection-of-old-wooden-childrens-stacking

sfgirlbybay said...

beautiful, happy pictures!

COCOCOZY said...

Great vintage red phone!

Coco
http://cococozy.com

Adventures in Dressmaking said...

All so cute! Makes me want to redo my framed art collection around the house...

xmoonbloom said...

Yes, I'm ready for color!

Ash said...

U have painted this post colorful....
Almost all colors available...

Ash....
(http://asha-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

Angie said...

Love the colors!
It's pretty grey here in the Kootenays this time of year.
Bright colors DO cheer me up...
Thanks!

Little Gray Pixel said...

Oooh, thanks for the delicious eye candy.

I Can Craft That said...

All the same in Canada, have not seen the sun in 2 weeks. This was nice and refreshing!

Design Fixation said...

Its dreary over here in Boston too, thanks for the dose of color. Especially love Hindsvik's bowls - might just have to do a little shopping...

SWAKCouture said...

I love the vintage necklace--total fire!

bridal registry said...

LUV the Jennifer Sanchez pop art! I want to put this on my wall!

Adina said...

Color therapy! My thoughts exactly!

pixie said...

Oooh! Love these goodies! Juicy is right.