Love Notes

12 Things I Love About You (mini book) by Cori Kindred

Vintage Valentine Gift Tags by Sweet Harvey

Calligraphy, hand lettering, envelopes by Primele

Heart Personalized Recipe Cards from The Petite Press

Set of the Ten Worst Pickup Lines by Farouche

I Love You Gift Bags by Humunuku


HTML Valentine Card by Dingbat Press


Hand-embroidered hand-painted card by Pink Mist Industry


I Miss You (Letterpressed Card) by Pistachio Press

Eye Love You Letterpress Card by d. Sharp

Jan Halvarson

16 comments:

Sophie.J said...

I'm so inspired by the these.
Thanks!

Juniper said...

These are great, especially love the 12 things I love about you book. Must get on it and do something special for Valentines day this year. Thanks for the inspiration!

Kickcan & Conkers said...

Wonderful 'I love you' gift bags!

My Owl Barn said...

Great picks! My favorite of the lot is the one with hand embroidery.

Jessica said...

all of those are so lovely.

great post!

jill said...

I just LOVE the "hello lovely" hand-embroidered card!

Scented Candles said...

Valentines gift should be presented nicely, in good packaging as you see bath gifts!

Erin Keys said...

These are all so beautiful!! THank you for sharing! :)

Caroline said...

So beautiful! I love letterpress and the 12 things book is really sweet.

Caroline
http://www.redglassesblog.com/

Sarah M said...

I always love giving recipe cards with some baked goods for presents -- so I especially adore those recipe cards perfect for Valentine's day (or any day!)

cori said...

what a lovely, inspirational post! thanks so much jan :)

erin said...

a great collection here. i love all the stamps on that envelope!

julie @ duet letterpress said...

lovely picks.

Design Lab 443 said...

Sweet picks!

lynnk said...

off to buy the 'pick up lines' cards...too funny!
perfect for my newly single sister!
thanks for the great picks!!

Hayworth Vintage said...

I adore this fa selection of cards!

hayworthvintage