Holley & Gill - Montreal, Canada



I am absolutely in love with these hand screen-printed headboards coming out of Montreal from a duo called Holley & Gill. Each headboard is lightweight, and available in a range of colors and can be commissioned to become the centerpiece of your bedroom. What's cool too is that each of them are printed with environmentally safe water-based inks and printed on 100% cotton. Click here to visit their shop, here to read about all of their projects and visit their shop at Poppytalk Handmade this month too!




Jan Halvarson

9 comments:

L.G. said...

These are beautiful ! I love the flower pattern and so soft looking too !

Kickcan & Conkers said...

I want that top one now!

Michael Wurm Jr said...

wow... the headboards are too cute and totally unique. love it!

Michael Wurm Jr said...

wow.. just looked at the price tag... not loving that... seems like great inspiration for a DIY!!

Julie said...

I love how soft and relaxing they are! Lovely!

I Can Craft That said...

wow. I really love these! kinda pricy yes but beautiful!

red or gray art said...

the brown and whites sing sweet...lullabies

Laura said...

These are great! I'm in the market for a headboard alternative, and I think this idea is just so creative!

Sue said...

I would love the feathers!