Hula Seventy: Wearable Polaroids

Reborn5280
Contributer post by Hulaseventy

If you love polaroid photography as much as I do, then you probably sort of want to marry it. Sadly, that's not possible. But you can wear it. And quite nicely, I might add. A few suggestions:

Reborn5282

Polaroid-inspired scarves by Phillippe Roucou for Reborn (found via the lovely Jenny).

Reborn-5284Pretty sure I'm in love.



Cutest pin, Oh My Deer



Sweetest ring, Yellowgoat




jersmaidnecklace1Loveliest necklace, Jerseymaids

Jan Halvarson

13 comments:

sfgirlbybay said...

oh i NEED one of those scarves. to hang on my WALL. :)

Jan Halvarson said...

oh good idea - hang on the wall!

Katya said...

Oh. My. God. I love those scarfs. I desire muchly : D

Julie said...

that scarf is ridiculous and i need it NOW!!! loves it

j. vorwaller said...

la la loooooove it! (and by it i mean all.)
xo

Chrystal Lynn Simmons said...

I heart jerseymaids stuff. always.

Raya Carlisle said...

My husband gave me Yellowgoat's polaroid ring for our 5 year anniv. It is so special - looks really cute with a floral image in it.

Katie said...

Wow! I am totally in love with those polaroid scarves too! So clever.

I Can Craft That said...

I am loving the ring! thats so cool!

Helena said...

I don't really want to wear those scarves, but i'd really like to frame one!

znv said...

i love that scarves :)

check this polaroid necklace: http://shanalogic.com/item.php?item_id=1940&page=2&category_id=239

Polaroid soph said...

the lovely jersey maids was my partner in the photo trade and she included one of her beautiful necklaces! i love it!

Yellowgoat said...

Thank you so much for including my ring. ;D

And I too am in love with the scarf.