Mad Hatter's Tea Party

Alice at the Tea Party pendant

We love all the Alice In Wonderland-esque finds we've been stumbling upon lately. Lots of fun pieces to celebrate the upcoming film directed by Tim Burton and based on the Lewis Carroll novels.

chatelaineMad-Hatter Chandelier from Lampa. Photo Credit: Kim Christie for Chatelaine Magazine.



The White Rabbit Pillow Cover by Nuka.




Have Some Tea Ring by Kacchan.




Alice in Wonderland Party Favors


Alice in Wonderland Collection - Antique Brass Necklace by Baby Loves Pink

Alice In Wonderland - stone tile drink coaster set by The Painted Lily

Jan Halvarson

10 comments:

TERI REES WANG said...

Now, those are some really fun stuffs!

Michael Wurm Jr said...

LOVE the hat light fixture! too cute.. and could probably be done in a thrifty way! thanks for sharing

BaronessVonVintage said...

those necklaces are just so so beautiful!

Decor To Adore said...

I just can't wait for the movie!

Last August we had an AIW themed party. Here is the link:

http://decortoadore.blogspot.com/2009/09/alice-in-wonderland-party.html

Nicole Underwood Gonzalez said...

that lamp is fabulous!!
I am all about Alice right now, we are having a Alice & Wonderland party for my daughter 10th birthday. It is SO fun shopping for all the details!

Kendra said...

I'm a HUGE Alice in Wonderland fan - the pillow with the White Rabbit is adorable.

-Kendra
www.atradeforatrade.com

sMacThoughts said...

I am so excited about seeing this movie. I am sure it will inspire me as well!

jokemijn said...

great finds! can't wait for the movie to come to belgium!

~L~ said...

I'm a sucker for all things alice in wonderland. Thanks goodness for free clipart.

Chloe Dolores said...

a friend just tweeted this to me: love the post!! x