Silver Cushions + Toast



I just received a copy of the new Spring 2010 Toast catalogue online and had to show you these silver pillows. They don't seem to be for sale yet (and I'm not sure if they even are their's) as the focus was on a model's clothes (not shown). But I'm just loving the contrast of the rustic tapestries against the shimmer of the silvery cushions. Click here to see the catalogue and check out Toast's new website where they now feature Toast Travels, an online cultural scrapbook or mag: Stories, articles, style, little films, podcasts, blogs, reviews news and itnerviews.

Jan Halvarson

7 comments:

made at green view said...

Toast is one of my favourite places to shop..usually in the sale though!! I totally agree with you that the silver and rustic combination is scrumptious.

ashlina {the decorista} said...

those pillows are ridiculous! love them.
xo
ashlina
secretsofdomesticbliss.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

ooh..grammar police: theirs, not their's

Fabulously French said...

They are gorgeous.

Leeann

Hausfrau said...

I love Toast, and I love San Miguel de Allende--thank you for the link to the new "Toast Travels"!

Cassandra said...

Isn't it great that some brands just get better and better, never slacking, always exciting. Hurrah for Toast!

holly said...

A toast to YOU! I am a big fan of ToAsT. They produce the most beautiful print catalog you can subscribe to online. (and shhhh..it's complimentary)