Souvenirs of Canada

Red Dipper Bird change purse by Victoria, BC's Bonspiel

I've gathered a few souvenirs from Canada for those of you not able to make it to the games here. All of them are handmade, and are either from here, or have a Canadian theme of sorts. I love the idea of a modern day souvenir, something one-of-a-kind, handmade and unique.

vancouver map cutHand cut map of Vancouver by Studio K

Bear wall ornament by Kelowna, BC's Teal and Gold


His & Hers recycled inner tube and recycled vinyl wallets by Vancouver's Wikkerink Design


Dark Chocolate with Vertical Racing Stripes Mug Dahlhaus


Fine Art photo of Ipperwash, Ontario, Canada by Jennifer Squires




Elk Pillow by Toronto's Lines by Davis


Calendar by Vancouver's Cabin + Cub


Grey Lady Mitts by Vancouver's Track and Field

Jan Halvarson

10 comments:

Kickcan & Conkers said...

Pin Pals' cross-stitch Canadian boy and girl badges are cute too :)

http://www.goodeggshop.com/category.php?manufacturer_id=3

Fiona Cartolina said...

Hey, I've got that Bonspeil change purse - I love their stuff and first saw it here ages ago. One of our local shops in Nelson carries her work and I treat myself to something new whenever I can!

bonnie forkner said...

i bought one of wikkerink design's bike tube wallets for my husband, and it's awesome! thin, comfy, super sturdy and stylish (but not too stylish!). i highly recommend!

Eva / Sycamore Street Press said...

Great picks! I especially love that mug by Dahlhaus. I have one of her mugs, and it's so beautiful and well made.

Jennifer Squires Ross said...

Great selections! That Elk Pillow looks perfectly cozy for winter.

nesting.emily said...

You are so awesome and promoting Canadian talent!!! Thanks : )

Jan Halvarson said...

Thanks Emily, I should've included your beautiful ceramics!

Melissa said...

Hi there
I have just stumbled across your blog... it's great.
I want ALL of those items they are beautiful!!
I can't seem to get to the link where the change purse is from and I'm in love with it, is it an online shop? I am from the UK so couldn't pop to Canada to buy one anytime soon.

Jan Halvarson said...

Hi Melissa - here you go - http://www.etsy.com/shop/bonspielcreation

and i fixed it in the link as well.

Melissa said...

Thanks so much! :-)

I wish you could come and design interior for me, you have amazing taste and style