Flower Pots by Karin Eriksson

P1150117
P1150305

I love it when I have a chance to visit my favourite blogs and yesterday time allowed and I indulged. Loved finding these new hanging flower pots by Sweden's Karin Eriksson. The pots are hand thrown in a charcoal coloured stoneware clay which as Karin mentions is a beautiful clay in combination with any plant. Each pot has four "horns" from which it hangs. Visit her shop where she sells these and shares with fellow artist Camilla Engman, called manos.

Jan Halvarson

3 comments:

Brittan said...

Ahhh! Swooon! I love these!!!

Jessica said...

They would look amazing on my patio! So glad Spring is upon us tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

I do like these! I recently discovered these hanging planters http://craftscafe.wordpress.com/2010/01/10/fabulous-hanging-planters/ & purchased three so far, but the clay look is so gorgeous! It would really fit the vibe of my dining room…