Have You Met Miss Jones

jennifer jones
jennifer jones

Have you met Miss Jones is an Australian-based lifestyle company dedicated to providing contemporary designs for the interior. Started by Jennifer Jones who has a background in fashion, having worked in the UK and Australia for iconic brands such as Polo Ralph Lauren, Nike and Diesel, the company originally specialized in white bone china but has now expanded to include clay pottery, capiz shell, metal and woodwork. Click here to see more.

Picture 10
jennifer jones
jennifer jones
Picture 13
Picture 11

Jan Halvarson

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the shoes in the end! It reminded me of my ceramics class in college, where we had to make as clos as possible a replica of our shoes... It was difficult as hell, but also fun fun fun!

Renee said...

wow love them all but the shoes are definitely my fav! thanks for sharing :)

fabienne said...

this is so cute ! I love the little mice. Thanks for sharing !

jenny said...

Love the mice and shoes. Lovely lovely!

monkeyandsquirrel said...

ahhhhh, those mice are just too much! i want them all over my home peeking out of every nook and cranny :)