Hula Seventy: Color Me Katie


Contributer post by Hula Seventy

If you haven't stumbled onto Color Me Katie yet, this is your lucky day. Before you even know what hit you, Brooklyn-based photographer and street artist Katie Sokoler will have you swimming in bright color and inspiration. Also, there will be things like rainbow paper airplanes.



And cloud-covered bedroom walls.



There will be neighborhood chalk walks.



And bubbles.



There will be cupcake sandwiches for breakfast.



And paper birds everywhere.



There will be fun. Loads and loads of fun.

(Watch this rad mini-documentary about Katie's art and check out her blog for more inspiration)

Jan Halvarson

12 comments:

Marleen said...

Thanx for sharing this, what a colourful artist !

greetz
Marleen

Ryan said...

I have been following Katies Blog for about a yr now, she's truly wonderfull enough to brighten any dull day. x

RedFenyx said...

So beautiful, light and colorful pictures! Love it!

Karen Meyers said...

thanks for sharing that link, I'm starting my Friday with a smile!

Emily said...

I just stumbled onto Color me Katie the other day and it one outstanding blog....you are right so much!

. s h e r r y * said...

Oh my! So colourful! <3 <3 I love it!!

ColeAndJosephine said...

She is so amazing! I just love how optimistic her work is, and her obvious joy for life.

Coco Cake Land said...

CUTENESS!! thanks so much for sharing!! that last pic is so amazing. balloon wall and kitty... oooh...

walrus studio said...

very cheerful!! ♥♥

Ruth said...

Sooooooooo glad you introduced me to Katie. I love her style! Definitely brightens up my day.

Terry said...

love all the color...makes me happy :o) !!

Kaylovesvintage said...

so colorful ^wonderful