Inspiration: Settee Love

Battersea Sofette from anthropologie.com

There's a nice cosy spot in our new townhome that would perfectly accommodate a settee or a piano. Although I know we can't afford either at this point probably, it's just nice to know we have some choices and one can dream. A few pieces I've been saving for inspiration.

traditionalhome.com Photo credit: Max Kim-Bee (Home of Lauren McGrath

House and Home (Photo credit: Michael Graydon)

from-design-is-minevia Design is Mine

Picture 18Canadian House and Home (Photo Credit: Donna Griffith)

Jan Halvarson

8 comments:

white owl said...

These are all so gorgeous! I would so love to have one, but my kitties would shred it the first day I'm sure :)

Michael Wurm Jr said...

looks so sweet and simple. a nice place to enjoy a good book!

Unknown said...

Oh!! Are a nice places.
I like it.
Kisses

Sarah S. Dobbs said...

I've been dying for a sette! We have the perfect place for one, it's hard to find one that isn't going to break the bank. I love this spread, so inspiring!

xx

S.S.DOBBS

Pinecone Camp said...

I adore settees! I especially love the "design is mine" settee. Would love that in our spare room.

Anonymous said...

The second one is my dream come true! I love it! All those colours, yet nothing clashes or looks out of place. Beautiful Xx

Jan Halvarson said...

So glad you all liked these -

Janis - I'm favouriting the one from design is mine too!

lisa solomon said...

i heart settees. we have a great one - just have to re-upholster it....