Link Love!

Picture 10Kitchen by 3R, ReadyMade Magazine; Photo by Marc Goodwin

Recycled kitchen cabinets made from winecrates in Apr/May issue of ReadyMade

If you collect, gather, archive or make, you must make a trip to visit this space.

I want to trade my bike in for this one.

Paris in the springtime.

Oh to be incongnito.

Another reason to visit Portland.

I want to make these seed bombs or if not, buy them and go guerilla gardening.

Seven words you love or more. (Mine? Montagne)

Jan Halvarson

5 comments:

Beatrice said...

Oh my! The first thing I did was immediately e-mail this to my boyfriend as a very large hint for our future kitchen! Gorgeous and extremely eco-friendly!

I've recently discovered your blog and have completely fallen in love. You got yourself a new regular reader!

Amy said...

We totally fell for these crate cabinets too—and the rest of the story of this couple's extremely eco (and easy) renovation. Thanks for sharing with your readers!

Coco Cake Land said...

oh WOW! i am currently dreaming of a kitchen reno so this is just killin' me with cute and coolness!!

:)

Jan Halvarson said...

Hey Beatrice and Nadia!

Thanks so much, cool to know you'll be stopping by!

Amy - I know so fun!

Lyndsay - yay! let me know if you do it! or whatever you do!

Lady Grey said...

this is fantastic!