Sunny-side up!

brightside1

With spring literally just around the corner, it's time to look on the sunny side of the street! Here are a few things that are making me happy today! A cheery poster by My Zoetrope, a bright blossom print (Jennifer Squires), a flower necklace that to me looks like pompoms (Nest Pretty Things), images from the beach (Depuis), a daisy linocut shade (Jeanne McGee), a bright coloured macaron card by La Familia Green, yummy cupcakes with fun striped flags from Inkling Paper, a special blossom card by Abby Try Again, another cheery poster by My Zoetrope, an easter bunny card (The Petite Press), and (I love this print) Climbing Swings by Kiki and Polly. Yay for spring!

brightside2
brightside4
brightside3

Jan Halvarson

11 comments:

Leanne said...

I saw that necklace on the nest pretty site yesterday (I pretty much hit that website at least once a week) and had to have it. I haven't seen anything that says "Spring" to me like that sweet necklace. (Even put a picture of it up on my blog).

Thanks for such a great Canadian site. It is truly lovely.

L

Crystal~ Lilikoi Lane said...

Your post made me feel so happy and sunshiney! Just like today in Vancouver!

I finally got around to starting a blog yesterday. It is called She Is Sew Creative and is on Tumblr. I shared your post on it just now.

Sandy said...

This is such a pretty post! I love that yellow lamp and the pretty notecards the best!

Jan Halvarson said...

Thanks Leanne!

Crystal - congrats on the new blog!

Sany - I know that lamp just would say "happy" on any day!

kodi_jo said...

Such a perky post. This makes me happy.

Helena said...

Those posters are perfect! I love the colours, and the patterns, and the words, and...everything about them. Thanks for brightening my day.

Sarah Wade said...

I love the posters!

Cherish @ My Cup of Tea said...

Oh, I love that necklace, I'm heading over there right now.

lauren carney said...

owww that typography was so delightful and bright.
i enjoyed this post uhlot. it had such a nice combination of wonderful things! golly. <3

JenRem said...

I love everything about this post! :) So happy and bright and beautiful :)
Have a great weekend.

Rambles with Reese said...

Oh! I love the colours on this posting! It puts a smile on my face and makes me happy!

Thanks!