Spring Color Week!

Pink Blooms by Hula Seventy
This past fall we had so much fun hosting our first colour week we thought we would do it again come spring. And since spring seems to be visiting the Pacific Northwest a little early, we thought we better get on with it before all the blossoms are gone, so we're pleased to announce we will be hosting a "Spring Colour Week" (March 8 - 12) starting next monday on the blog if anyone wishes to join us! Blog or flickr these colours specifically each day and we will post some here!

Mar 8 - Monday - Pink (Light Pink - baby pink)
Mar 9 - Tuesday - Green (Chartreuse)
Mar 10 - Wednesday - Yellow
Mar 11 - Thursday - Mauve/Purple
Mar 12 - Friday - Blue (Robins Egg Blue)

And then add them to our Spring Colour Week Flickr Pool so we can see your images! It'll be fun!

Jan Halvarson

16 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! I can't wait!

Leciawp said...

Great idea - I just added it to my calendar! I loved the autumn week of color.

Rebecca said...

OOh that's going to be fun!!!

Tina Crespo said...

beautiful!

iva yaneva said...

Yay! That would be so much fun! :)

Helena said...

Ooh! I'm in!

Captain Nick Sparrow said...

Yay! I had a swell time with the fall color week, so I'm excited to try this one too!

darcy dubose said...

started today!

lilie-melo said...

It's a lovely idea, I'm really enjoying your images choices.

dontcallmesuzie said...

so, it's not actually even spring here in ye olde southern hemisphere - but i'm jumping on the bandwagon anyway :)

roxanne s. sukhan said...

Yes, indeed, spring has visited us early here in Vancouver! Spring inspires me so much ... one can never take too many photographs of spring colours.

What fun! I love seeing spring colours thru the eyes of another!

Anonymous said...

Lovely! Here's my Yellow contribution... http://oaxacaborn.wordpress.com/2010/03/10/color-of-the-day-yellow/

Marie said...

I only found you on yellow day, but I did my post and will be participaing for the rest of the week now!

manvi@mochatini said...

Fun! will try to do blue fri.

Erin @ SYL: Slipcover Your Life said...

I will openly admit I am so dense! I've been enjoying everyone's spring color weeks post all week and thought it was just a coincidence that they all called it 'spring color week'! Ooops!

ane pixestos said...

I didn't realise how much fun this would be until I tried it!

Though I don't have a flickr account (trying to limit internet time), I will link back to poppytalk in each post.

Thank you for the inspiration!