Eco DIY Wedding Ideas

projectwedding.com:wedding-ideas:diy-printed-paper-garlandsPrinted Paper Garlands, Photo credit: Katherine Chong

A reader wrote in a while back asking if I knew of some good links to eco-friendly d.i.y. ideas for an early summer wedding. After exchanging emails recently with Katelin of Project Wedding, one of our sponsor's, she directed me to a few good ideas that have eco aspects to them. And since we are so close to Earth Day, I thought it would be fun to post a few of her suggestions.

Old-Fashioned Spring Wreath
Printed Paper Garlands
Romantic Table Numbers
A Garden Rose Bouquet
Almond Favors
Vintage Postcard Place Cards

vintage postcard place cardsVintage Postcard Place Cards, Photo Credit: Chelsea Fuss
projectwedding.com:wedding-ideas:diy-romantic-table-numbersRomantic Table Numbers, Photo Credit: Olivia Kanaley

Jan Halvarson

9 comments:

Anna said...

those vintage postcards are the best thing since sliced bread!

anni said...

What a beautiful blog you have ! :)

shellie said...

I love paper garlands!the top photo is quite lovely!

Jan Halvarson said...

Thank you Anni.

Wahy said...

I love wedding stuff :D

solomon said...

I like this post.

Luigi | Custom Holiday Postcards said...

The paper garlands look incredibly cute! And the postcard place cards will definitely add a nice touch to the setting. I can imagine it with different scenes!

Amy Hadley said...

Love the garland! I'm going to try to find an excuse for it in my house. I think I make have just the spot for it behind a reading chair, with some strand lights mixed in. Mmm... daydreaming already!

Michelle said...

the post card place cards would be good for wedding cards