Link Love!

amanda nisbet

Somedays I like the idea of not having mirrors don't you? This idea is from the talented Amanda Nisbet (via desiretoinspire.net).

Poketo is launching their Poketo x Eco Party Mearry Presents 100% Recycled Bag Line today.

Who can't resist a living art market? Poketo and Kitsune Noir presents "Los Angeles, I'm Yours". From April 24th to May 15th, “Los Angeles I’m Yours” transforms Space 15Twenty Gallery into a living art market. Click here for more info.

I'm enjoying Marissa's Spring in Paris - maybe taking her e-course will help us do it next year?

Have you seen the latest issue of Lonny?

Would love to see the new Purl Soho!

Been watching all the summer-themed fashion at Coachella via Free People

And some lovely giveaways and things happening at The Handmade Artist this week.

Jan Halvarson

10 comments:

Amanda said...

What an great idea

ashlina {the decorista} said...

love these links....
and that photo..
gorge!

xo
ashlina
thedecorista.com

Kom Achterom said...

I love it!!!!
yuppy no mirors!!!
Yolanda

Lady Grey said...

that "non-mirror" is fantastic!

Laura Trevey said...

I love the "no mirror" idea!!

Pinecone Camp said...

I think I'm going to take out our mirrors and replace them with that little chalk board and uber positive comment!

ChYmEc!nDy** said...

Cutest photo ever...

Anonymous said...

what a novel idea! a perfect cure for the ever discontent woman.

Monica Aguinaga said...

yay for no mirrors!

kellouise said...

any idea who the artist is who did the cute pictures?